Saturday 30 April 2011

Imperfectionista-being average and just right

As I reread my page on the little red hen revisited I spotted a typo. Imperfectionistas, It looks like fasionista, so ?i thought about the concept of being an imperfectionista, does such a word exist.  You might be not too surprised that it does. I found this blog with imperfectionista . There are so many people struggling with perfectionism.  Mine stops me from doing many things.  I have spotted my daughters 10 year old friend in the early stages of it.  It is like someone holding a mirror up to me.  From now on I am going to be the perfect supreme imperfectionista, yes I am joking, my other motto of this year is" be average".  It comes form the recovery inc people.  Being average is a wonderful aim, not too high not too low but just right.(but not perfect, there is a difference)  Like my absolutely favourite story of the three bears, just right is not the same as perfect.


So I am now off to make pizza that is not perfect, crafted with love it will be just right.  I am off to live in my imperfect world, with my imperfect family, imperfect friends, imperfect body, but totally perfect shoes.  I love my shoes.  When I go to heaven I will only wear pedro mirales shoes.  That will be perfection.

Happy Saturday, so put on your perfect shoes and think about how wonderful life will be when you are truly the supreme imperfectionista. 

No comments:

Post a Comment