Wednesday 4 May 2011

sixth sense

Some days are easier than other, now you would think with my newfound insight and my understanding of myself and my awakening to the world around me I would be able to say that statement in a more positive way, but I reiterate some days are easier than others.  That of course is away more positive than I initially felt about today.  But some days are easier than others and it is all down to how open and prepared you are to deal with each situation as it arises.  I cannot predict the future but I can rely on my intuition.  I have a gut feeling and a sixth sense for a reason.  It is there to guide me through the times when life is more demanding than others.  It is when I ignore that sixth sense that I get into trouble.  If that little voice is saying this is really what you need to do, then I think it is time to listen to it.  So speak to me little voice.  I have been ignoring you for years. You want to tell me things but I could not hear you.  This time I am ready to listen.

No I am not hearing voices just listening out for them should they wish to speak , lol.
Happy Wednesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment