Wednesday 11 May 2011

overcomming fears

I have started to deal with alot of problems ones that I either was in denial about or brought me out in a cold sweat.  Mostly they have proven to be far easier in reality than in my ever fertile imagination.  In fact two phonecalls I was in dread of returning turned out to be to my benefit rather than dis-benefit and spurred me into facing some of the difficulties I have given myself.  I now freely admit that I have difficulties in understanding or I don't know what people are saying to me rather than attempting to interpret their motives or even their thoughts.  I clarify things with them and repeat back what I think until we both are certain that we are on the same page.  It is very liberating being imperfect and I am starting to enjoy being me. 

Be brave its easier than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment