Thursday 5 May 2011

OMG i'm compartmentalising again.

I decided to start another blog as I was finally feeling well.  I realised that I was not starting another blog for any other reason other than to separate out parts of my life.   My purpose was to join up all the dots of my life to be me in all situations so why did I feel the need to be separate.  I realised that it was difficult to track the two and deal with my new found interest and my recovery blog.  Then I had the startling realisation that I was going back to my bad habits.  That I now wanted to write about more than my internal world.  That I wanted to share the beauty of my external world but I wanted to keep the two separate.  I wish I could now transfer the few posts I did on it to this one and join them all up but instead I will just have the one.  Its all me so why not have just the one.  I love lots of things.  I love nature, I love art, I love music, I love to walk in the rain, I love the feel of the sand under my feet in the icy cold sea in spring, I love to listen to the birds singing, to smell the sea air and the spring flowers, I love to cook, I love animals, I really love dogs, I love construction, I love to take photographs, I love to listen to the radio, to read, to try new things.  I love my family and my friends and the Guinea pig.  I love being alive and I love myself unconditionally.  I really really really really love myself.  I am lovable and interesting, beautiful and kind.  I deserve the best life I can give myself.  I am joined up.  I need to stop trying to sabotage all my effort and work.  I need to catch myself up when I start to pick at the stitches of my joined up life and that means one blog, one phone, one diary, one life, and its all mine lived for me and me alone.  I am selfish and well done me for getting to this point in my life where I am able to be so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment