Friday 20 May 2011

a new dawn , a new day



Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.  Nothing can be achieved without hope and confidence.

Late night chatting and telling my story, nearly at the end of my journey.  There is so much pain and suffering in the world that can be healed with love and kindness.  As I went home from my very long night I realised that my dark night of the soul was over.  I can accept help without guilt.  I can love without conditions.  I need to learn to trust again but now when I look into the abyss it is as if I am looking down from the sky to the earth through the clouds, like looking through a porthole to my happiness. As I drove home at 5am dawn was breaking and I was feeling good.  Its a new dawn, its a new day and I'm feeling good.


I took the scenic route home and detoured to watch the dawn at The Lookout.


Happy Saturday and goodnight.
So go off and find your dawn, I hope it is as beautiful as mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hi how are you?
    I just wanted to say hello as I think you blog is cool. I want to invite you to visit my blog, and if you will follow me, I will follow you...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete