Thursday 24 March 2011

unloading my brain

I decided to compile a list of things I want to think about so that I can make some space for my poor frozen brain to thaw further.

does this make me happy
the steps on the path to recovery
beating depresion through self expression
how finding the things that made you feel good as a child helps
one step at a time
command the muscles
a list of everything i read and encountered so that I have a reference if the darkness seeks me out again
my to stop list
fun things to do that are healthy
why does that persons behavior annoy me so much
identifiing emotions
affirmations , chakras, and omg mammy please done mention the bubble macine, how to connect with your inner hippy and when to hide her
bubblemachine designs and other useful metaphors
creating the your vision of yourself
why cant we do this, and other unanswered childhood questions
how to say yes and when to say no
why i cant take out the rubbish
when i win the lottery I will .... and whats stopping me doing it nmow
weaning gradually with love and other lessons from a former amazon, reconnecting with my past self
birdwatching and the joys for stillness
what to do when the sun stops shining
what to do when the floods wont stop
opening your door, showing your imperfections, your humanity and flaws but not wearing them as a badge
an integrated life
how to learn to swim and other strange lessons
my labrinth
geurilla art projects
remember to rechage and rest
places that would be fun to visit
the pleasure of origami




No comments:

Post a Comment