Wednesday 23 March 2011

If you can't be yourself who can you be

Imagine every day was filled with happiness.  Imagine that everything you wanted just happened.  Image perfect peace and tranquility.  Are you finding it hard or easy to imagine these things.  If you are finding it easy give yourself a pat on the back, if you are finding it hard then imagine you are someone who finds it easy to imagine these things.  When I want to change, or when I see someone who has a trait I admire,  I imagine myself to be that person.  I ask myself what would x do, how would y solve that, if only I was a brave as z what would I do.  We all have the answers and solutions to our problems if only we are able to open our minds and let our inner self guide us.  If we stay true to ourselves, trust ourselves, believe in ourselves then we can be ourselves.  If you cant be yourself who can you be?  Sometimes by imagining ourselves as another person our true nature comes out.  By noticing what we like and dislike in others we can get to know our long suppressed self.

So be mindful of how you are reacting to others as they are all part of you.
Be yourself and be happy.

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment