Thursday 9 June 2011

A proper goodbye to Cherry Blossom

Decided that now that I am no longer depressed I would start a new blog on the next stage of my journey.  Maintaining my sanity ;-).  not sure how that will go hmmmmmmmmm .   Was told today that I will not have a relapse if I stick with my recovery plan, feck it will have to go back to work soon so and just as I was starting to enjoy my insanity.  So even though I am to go back to work I hope to carry on blogging.  Thinking in ink is so fun and such a joy to be able to express all those thoughts finally and not just in images.

The music that inspired my recovery, my favourite as a child.



The art that inspired my recovery, my favourite artist as a teenager.   Loooove the wrapped landscape.


The film of the making of the gates is beyond inspirational.  I hope to participate in the over the river project if I can afford to travel there. Lets hope it gets approval.  I was inspired by this as so many aspects of my job are similar to the officials Jean Claude and Christo encountered and I could feel the angst of the poor officials who had to find ways of facilitating or not facilitating their project.


The Tv show that aided it


Powerful female professional role model.  Albeit fictional lol

The books are on my embarrassing book collection page.  I may perhaps return to cherry blossom for advise for time to time.  And thanks to the joys of modern medicine.

Remember to treat your mental health like your dental health ( I have beautiful straight white teeth)

Be kind to yourself and the others you meet on your way.
Take time out of your busy day to blow bubbles and spin on the spinner in the park.
 Stop to identify the flowers, moths and butterflies.
My love of bubbles comes form this song, sung to me by me Great Aunt Janey.  So here I am finally all joined up and ready to move on.



So I am off to start all over again at
paradisealmostfound.blogspot.com








No comments:

Post a Comment